Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Modern Day Slacker...

So, it's week two and we're already somehow slightly behind here at WD-40. Not trying to make excuses, but the weekend was crazy. I worked for the Farenheit Festival that I posted about last week, it took a a lot out of me. It was unreal; probably one of the coolest and most tiring things I've ever done. 28 hours of building and burning 16 sculptures in a span of two days. Kudos to Artcite Inc. (http://www.artcite.ca/), they really did a great job of putting the whole thing together.



Here's a photo of me burning one of the sculptures with the rest of firestarter team (I'm on the far left with torch in hand):



Photo By: Darren Bonnici

Back to what I was saying, yes, we are slightly behind, but expect some posts today about windsor-detroit concert listings of notes as well as a really cool free event on Thursday.

No comments: